Meet the blogger behind TDR Style Diaries

Hello & welcome to the new
TDR blog!!

I am Kayla and I will be the main "author" behind 
The Dressing Room Style Diaries

I have been a part of the TDR family in
one way or another for the past three years and I 
am so excited for this new journey Jen has allowed
me to be a part of!


I am in noooo way a "fashion blogger" but I do
love to shop and make cute outfits (especially from TDR)

If you don't know me, here is some info about me:

I graduated from Cumberland County High School 
in 2016. I have been a cheerleader and a "pageant girl"
my whole life. I was crowned the 2018 Miss Tennessee
which is when I went from being a TDR customer to
a sort of "rep" for the brand. Seven months ago I
took a leap of faith and followed a huge dream of mine
by moving to Germany with my boyfriend who is in the US Air Force! 
I am now sporting my TDR style all over Europe. I also have 
my own personal blog where you can read about my travels and 
lifestyle. I am studying to become an elementary & special education 
teacher. I love anything purple, Disney, and I drink way too much coffee.

We want this to be a place where TDR babes can come for
fashion inspo and be able to communicate with us!

Anything specific you want to see? Let us know!

check out some of my all time favorite TDR pieces!

sweater & beanie in the above picture are TDR

romper is TDR
top & leggings are TDR
whole outfit is TDR
overalls are TDR
sweater & jeans are TDR
top is TDR

No comments